How Do You TWEET The Bible? New Study Shows Results That Will Amaze You

One of the reasons, as it results from Andre McGill’s study, is the “white pride.” Basically, white people use darker skin tones for their emojis because they feel like they’d be judged by others by promoting the “white pride” trend. The skin color emojis vary from the well-known Simpson’s yellow and the full-white ones to the black hands.

The same study shows that 50.1% of the Bible verses recently tweeted included lighter skin tone emojis, while the remaining 49.9% had the 3 darker shades of emojis. The most common emojis tweeted along Bible verses are the praying hands and the praise hands.

The most commonly tweeted Bible verses are:

“I was young and now I am old, yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging bread.” – Psalm 37:25

“Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people he chose for his inheritance.” – Psalm 33:12